This British Mycological Society project is continuing for a further year, and is looking at distribution and associations of 6 common fungi species:
- Fly agaric (Amanita muscaria),
- Birch polypore (Piptoporus betulinus),
- Jelly Ear/Jew’s Ear (Auricularia auricula-judae),
- Blushing bracket (Daedaleopsis confragosa)
- Stump puffball (Lycoperdon pyriforme) and
- Yellow stagshorn (Calocera viscosa).
Further information on the project can be obtained from the Pembrokeshire Fungus Recording Network and all records should be sent to the co-ordinator, David Harries in the first instance. Email email@example.com